AP Global Lead, Technical and Service Delivery, Permanent Opportunity, Belfast City Centre
Your new company
This global professional services firm with a thriving community based in Belfast are working with Hays to recruit an experienced senior Accounts Payable professional to lead the technical and service delivery of AP across various regions of the organisation.
Your new role
The Accounts Payable Service Owner will assume accountability as the Owner for the Accounts Payable End-to End service area across geographic and business unit boundaries; partnering with key internal and external stakeholders to drive efficiencies and operational excellence in delivering timely and accurate payment to the vendors while minimising business and financial risk.
Here's a taster of what you will be doing:
- Collaborate with P2P leads and teams across all geographies in the efficient, high quality delivery of Accounts Payable End-to-End services across the business
- Collaborate with Process and Quality (P&Q) experts to establish appropriate Service Levels (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Facilitate the consolidation of KPI data and analyse findings; recommend and deliver solutions to address emerging challenges and opportunities
- Align key stakeholders, both internal (budget owners, business partners, etc) and external (vendors) on the direction of the global process; support process implementation
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven current experience leading an AP team in a shared service centre or business process outsourcing organisation as well as remote resources.
- Strong understanding of accounting or finance principles as well as professional service accounting structure, environment and requirements
- Strong understanding of best practices related to vendor invoice payment service delivery
- Knowledge and experience of financial systems (SAP preferred but not required)
- A track record of building strong, collaborative working relationships with personnel, Business Partners and stakeholders, with a focus on driving efficiencies and improving levels of service.
What you'll get in return
This role offers an unrivalled opportunity in this market, to lead an AP and P2P function on a global scale, offering opportunities to gain insight and exposure into service delivery at the very highest levels and contribute to continuous development & technology transformation.
A market leading salary & benefits package are on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs