Accounts Receivable Administrator- Belfast- Competitive Salary.
Your new company
A market leading utility company based in Belfast
Your new role
Working as part of the Accounts Receivable Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all aspects of this function are completed accurately and within the timescales required. The successful candidate will be responsible for resolving cash processing errors and supporting ongoing cash flow management activities.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure prompt resolution of queries including those identified through exception reports
- Perform analysis on key customer accounts
* Investigate funds placed into the suspense account
- Process remittances received from customers on a daily basis to ensure payments are correctly allocated
- Researching, analysing and correcting any misapplied payments
- Completion of daily cash books
- Control of customer refund and bad debt write-off processes
- Input into overall KPI and cashflow reporting
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 12 months previous experience working in a Financial Administration role
- Must have GCSE Maths and English, Grades A*- C or equivalent
- Demonstrate good excel skills
- Experience in Accounts Receivable role
- Professional Integrity
- Drive for Results
- People and Team Development
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs