French Speaking Accounts Payable Analyst, Belfast Finance Job, Work from Home, Competitive Salary & Benefits
Your new company
Hays are inviting applications on behalf of our client for a fluent French speaking Accounts Payable associate to work on Finance Purchase to Pay processes based at an EMEA Finance Shared Service Centre. The role will report to the Accounts Payable manager and offers great opportunities for career development.
Your new role
The role requires financial transaction processing capabilities, and excellent French speaking communication skills to effectively engage with suppliers and colleagues in Finance the wider business.
- Receipting and processing of invoices for both 3rd party and interco suppliers
- Managing and resolving supplier invoice queries and disputes
- Monitoring and reconciling supplier account balances to ensure on-time payment
- Identifying, creating and posting journal entries on month end accruals
- Completing month end sub-ledger reconciliations
- Processing and reimbursing staff travel and expense submissions
- Updating and maintaining supplier masterdata records
- Preparing and posting relevant journal entries and reconciling control accounts
- Responding to internal questions from business functions with respect to supplier queries
- Consistently meeting and exceeding relevant process KPI's including but not limited to, accuracy and timeliness of supplier & employee reimbursements, accuracy and quality of master data
- Ensuring the AP Manager is kept informed of any issues or challenges requiring assistance or support
- Actively participating in and supporting improvement initiatives as required
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be a fluent French speaker with the ability to build relationships with colleagues and customers in our European sites
- You will also be a fluent English speaker with an engaging communication style
- 2-3 years experience in accounts payable or similar role
- Good numerical reasoning along with strong written and oral communication skills
- Good ability to work collaboratively and build professional relationships with colleagues and suppliers
- Has the ability to maintain quality and consistency of work while working under pressure for short periods of time
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Good ability to work collaboratively across borders and functions
- Must have a strong customer service ethos and the ability to consistently deliver to demanding SLA, KPI and timelines
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs