Belfast, Newtownabbey, Permanent, Accounts Manager, Competitive Salary, Warm Working environment
Your new company
A market leading local business are looking to recruit an Accounts Manager to join their dynamic team. This role will not have direct people management responsibility but will manage the day to day processes and coordinate duties within the team.
Your new role
- Prioritise office tasks among staff, this wouldn't't be to manage them but ensure set deadlines are known and being worked towards and highlight issues.
- Strong financial background, from a Practice or industry based setting
- Experience in office management
- Accounts to trial balance
- VAT/EC Sales experience
- Bank reconciliations
- Invoice discounting experience
- Purchase ledger, knowledge of closing and reconciling
- Sales ledger, knowledge of closing and reconciling
- Sales reports
- A good understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Credit card reconciliation
- Petty cash reconciliation
What you'll need to succeed
In order to join this market leading team you will need; previous extensive experience in an accounting role and possess good working knowledge of excel; be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a similar role, and be able to work effectively with others within the department to achieve clear business objectives.
What you'll get in return
Along with joining this award winning team you will also benefit from a competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs