Qualified Accountant Contract Temporary Maternity Cover Belfast Accountancy
Your new company
Our client are a recognised leader in the Cyber Intelligence market and their solutions are used by more than 10,000 organisations around the globe and they currently employ over 5,000 dedicated professionals.
Your new role
The accountant will be responsible for ensuring effective and efficient keeping of the company's general ledgers for UK and overseas entities. Will be responsible for assisting in the production of monthly management accounts and statutory returns as required. The successful Accountant will also be responsible for day to day accounting as well as monthly and quarterly close preparation and analysis as required.
What you'll need to succeed
* Qualified accountant
* Proven experience in producing monthly financial statements and group reporting to tight deadlines
* Good understanding of accounting processes and procedures is essential
* Good Excel skills, and system orientated in approach.
* Oracle experience is desirable
* Experience of working in a large organisation with established and proven best practices
What you'll get in return
The chance to work for a market leading client and gain invaluable experience that will help you progress into a standout accountant in the NI market.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs