As the GRAHAM business continues to grow and develop we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Billing Co-ordinator to assist the Operational Teams with adequate and timely submission of client accounts.
The Billing Co-ordinator will be responsible for the auditing and review of financial accounts to ensure successful completion and agreed payment terms. You will provide support to site teams to ensure that the required certification is available to aide prompt payment of accounts.
The Billing Co-ordinator must be organised, efficient, and able to communicate well with operational teams, clients and accounts receivable. On a day to day basis you will be involved with the following:
- Preparation, review and auditing of accounts for works completed by Graham Direct Employees & Subcontractors prior to submission to our Clients
- Communicating with Graham Staff and Sub-Contractors to request documentation to assist in the submission of accounts and resolution of account queries
- Liaising with Client representatives to resolve account queries
- Working with Graham Financial Department to ensure all works are captured and billed within agreed timescales
- Providing input to the monthly financial performance reports for each contract.
- Meeting Client Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Calculate the sales price of jobs based on the contractual rates for labour, subcontract and materials
- Assist credit controller with debt recovery
- Calculate profit margin on work orders billed. Flag any variances from target to manager
This job description is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for the Commercial Billing Co-Ordinator and the range of duties to be undertaken.
It does not attempt to detail every activity. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder at regular intervals.
- 3rd level education in accounting/finance/business management
- 2 years+ experience in an accounts/billing department including Sales Ledger
- Grade ‘C’ or higher attained at GCSE level for Mathematics and English;
- Experience using accounting software packages;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office packages;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Display an ability to work off own initiative and be a team player;
- Ability to undertake tasks with a focus on accuracy skills and a methodical approach to work;
- Excellent client facing and people management skills with ability to see projects through to completion, on time and to budget
- Excellent attention to detail
- Administrative experience in a busy, pressurised environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of pricing submissions/ invoice generation
- Experience of facilities management
Effective Communication skills: Able to adopt communication to audience and create effective written documents and reports. Able to develop, maintain and manage relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
Problem Solving: Looks objectively at every side of an idea or situation to ensure that all outcomes are thoroughly assessed before deciding on an appropriate course of action.
Planning & Prioritising: Plans and prioritise around departmental/team objectives, able to spot opportunities and problems in the medium and long term and develop new approaches. Has a strong attention to detail with consistently accurate results.
Adaptability: Able to manage change and remain flexible to individual situations. Change the overall plan, goal or project to fit the situation.
Benefits with this role include: Pension, Health Care Scheme, Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers
Graham Asset Management is an Equal Opportunities Employer