Trainee IFA Administrator
Salary: Circa £18,000 plus pension and exam support
This local financial planning firm predominantly provide advice to a wide demographic of clients, however predominantly HNW individuals. Grafton Specialist Recruitment is working with them to recruit a Trainee Administrator to operate from their Belfast office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join an established financial planning company in order to forge a career. If you are keen on joining a firm who will invest time in their relationship with clients in order to truly understand their objectives and long term goals then email your CV to me in confidence.
- New Business Submissions and tracking to completion using online portals.
- Assist with the completion of illustrations.
- Complete up to date valuations of existing products.
- Gathering relevant information from client files for regular reviews.
- Acting as a point of contact and fielding calls that come into the office from new/existing clients.
- Meeting and greeting clients as they arrive at the office.
- The successful candidate will ideally have experience working in a financial planning office, however candidates with general financial services administration experience will also be considered.
- IT literate, particularly with MS Office applications.
- 5 GCSEs including Maths & English.
- Circa £18,000 basic salary.
- Exam support (towards CII).
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.
Experience: 0 yrs