Location - Belfast, Northern Ireland
Salary: Highly Competitive
Staffline Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Environmental Health and Saftey Technician based in Belfast.
- Develop, in conjunction with senior managers, robust efficiency programmes which will be effectively mainstreamed within core business and which seek to deliver improvements for patients and clients.
- To undertake the production, analysis and interpretation of benchmarking and VFM/Audit Studies ensuring the implications are communicated, understood and acted upon.
- To use Costing, Benchmarking, VFM/Audit Studies and other information to proactively challenge performance in clinical and non clinical areas to drive reform, modernisation and service improvements.
- Assist in the development of the new financial regime and commissioning arrangements, to promote and ensure income maximisation and cost improvement.
- Provide financial support to the Elective Care Waiting List Initiatives, establishing robust systems of costing, modelling and monitoring. Work closely with senior managers to ensure the implications are communicated, understood and acted upon.
- Assist in the production, analysis, interpretation and comparison of the financial aspects of complex problems and business cases to reform and modernise health and social care services. Providing financial information and advice.
- Assist in the provision of financial information which will focus on income maximisation and cost improvements, working with non finance staff and promote the development of integrated performance information.
- The postholder will be expected to advise and influence managers of other systems in order to ensure the information needs of the Finance Department are met.
- Assist in adhoc projects, establishing methods and systems of collating and recording financial information, communicating and implementing processes accordingly.
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org at Staffline Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
Experience: 0 yrs