Grants Assistant required for a local government organisation based in Belfast City Centre.
Starting ASAP - temporary for up to 3 months
Mon-Thurs 8.30-5pm and Fridays 8.30-4.30pm
Duties will include:
- To support the Grants Manager/Officer with the preparation and design of grant programme related documentation.
- To assist the Grants Officer with the documentation of grants management systems, processes and procedures.
- To receipt and log grants applications and supporting documentation.
- To enter data into Grants Management System ensuring the data is accurate and up to date.
- To prepare reports on grant applications and collate information for cross departmental staff, senior staff and assessment panels.
- To assist the Grants Officer with eligibility checks on grant applications.
Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 GCSE's (Grades A-C) including English and Maths or equivalent qualifications AND be able to demonstrate with specific examples that you have at least 2 year's experience in at least 4 of the following six areas:
- maintaining grant specific administrative and monitoring databases and related website content;
- undertaking site visits to verify grant expenditure and monitoring project performance, maintaining appropriate records and providing relevant updates and reports;
- preparing reports on grant applications and collating information for assessment panels, cross departmental staff and senior management;
- providing advice and guidance to external groups on the completion of application forms, claim forms and monitoring forms, assisting in the processing of and with eligibility checks on, grant aid applications;
- assisting with the monitoring and evaluation of projects and ensuring grant aid complies with legal, funding body and audit requirement; and/or
- assisting in the preparation and design of grant programme related documentation such as application forms and guidance notes and participation in promotional activities such as road shows.
If you are interested in the role please upload your CV to the link.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION IS WEDNESDAY 7TH FEBRUARY AT 12PM***
Experience: 0 yrs