As part of our HR and Payroll Division, we provide outsourced payroll services to private and public sector clients, paying tens of thousands employees each month. Using various software we drive unprecedented payroll accuracy, ensuring that outsourcing is not only cost effective but adds value as well. Within the payroll teams we work with a variety of clients across many Industries. The role is not only delivering an exceptional payroll and pension service but also the team members are accountable for liaising directly with employees and clients responding to queries. We are now looking for a Payroll Administrator to join our team.
In this team you will be a key member of one of our current payroll teams ensuring that our client’s payrolls are processed accurately in a professional manner and delivered right first time, every time.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Data input
- Checking reports to ensure accuracy of payroll information
- Filing, paper and electronic
- Receiving, organising and processing information
- Answering telephones and contacting customers to handle basic client queries
- Production of Management Information reports using both Excel and Word
- Gathering and distributing mail
- Assisting the Payroll Controllers on various duties
- Other general administration duties
Experience: The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience skills and behaviours:
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience skills and behaviours: