Recruiting due to expansion.....
As part of our HR and Payroll Division, we provide outsourced payroll services to private and public sector clients, paying tens of thousands employees each month. Using various software we drive unprecedented payroll accuracy, ensuring that outsourcing is not only cost effective but adds value as well. Within the payroll teams we work with a variety of clients across many Industries. The role is not only delivering an exceptional payroll and pension service but also the team members are accountable for liaising directly with employees and clients responding to queries. We are now looking for a Payroll Administrator to join our team.
In this team you will be a key member of one of our current payroll teams ensuring that our client’s payrolls are processed accurately in a professional manner and delivered right first time, every time.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Data input
- Checking reports to ensure accuracy of payroll information
- Filing, paper and electronic
- Receiving, organising and processing information
- Answering telephones and contacting customers to handle basic client queries
- Production of Management Information reports using both Excel and Word
- Gathering and distributing mail
- Assisting the Payroll Controllers on various duties
- Other general administration duties
- Skills, Knowledge & Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience skills and behaviours:
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent to include English and Maths Grade C or above
- Previous experience of delivering excellent customer service, in a customer focused environment
- Experience of working within a customer focused environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to prioritise and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Understand the need to follow established procedures
- Ability to use own initiative within a team environment
- Ability to use time effectively
- A progressive approach to change and improvement
- Ability to think logically and solve problems effectively
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Work well as part of a team
Desirable Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Recognised qualification in Business Administration
- Previous experience of working within a payroll environment
For further details please click on the APPLY BUTTON.