Office Manager, Belfast, £Neg. Our client is a boutique firm who specialise in the financial services sector.
They currently wish to recruit an Office Manager. This is a broad role involved in many aspects of the administration, finance, office organisation and execution of the day-to-day operations of the company. The role covers a wide scope of activities and involves interaction with staff at all levels within the company. Accordingly, the role holder will demonstrate versatility, a pro-active approach to work and strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Diary management and meetings management
- Co-ordinate diaries of the executive board
- Maintaining the company’s internal diary and organising all internal meetings
- Preparation of board packs for internal meetings and taking minutes/notes where required
- Managing and responding to emails on behalf of Managing Director and actioning where appropriate
- Organising all office events/meetings to include booking rooms, hospitality
- Assisting where required with organising of external company events
- Minute taking at monthly Executive Committee meetings
- Staff travel and accommodation
- Booking travel accommodation and meetings for Board and senior staff travelling to client premises and events
- Managing group bookings and staff hotel cards and payments
- General office administration
- Answering all calls and emails and actioning where required
- Typing up of letters, reports and internal communications
- Binding, photocopying and general preparation of documents
- Managing post and couriers
- Maintaining core systems;
- Coretime – weekly staff utilisation report generation and distribution
- Making access amendments for staff on projects where required
- Opening new client projects
- Office management
- Ensuring the office is always kept clean and tidy and the management of the cleaning contract and recycling company
- Liaising with the landlord and property management company regarding maintenance and repairs, staff car parking and office keys
- Overall health and safety of office and the employees, including first aid if required
- Supporting the onboarding of new employees and maintain seating plans
- Managing the ordering of all office supplies to include office sundries such as tea, coffee, milk, fruit, cleaning supplies, promotional material etc
- Organising all hospitality for meetings and any external visitors to the office
- Control over joiner and leavers processes
- Finance support
- Support with month end closing procedures, including billing and invoicing clients
- Manage the internal company credit card accounts
- Process supplier invoices
- Special Projects: Assistance as require and subject to availability
What you need for the role
The successful applicant ideally will meet the following criteria;
- Extensive previous experience in a PA/office management role that included finance responsibilities
- Knowledge of office administration responsibilities, procedures and systems
- Strong proficiency with MS Office to include SharePoint
What will I get from the role?
You will have the opportunity to work for an award-winning consultancy business with leading clients.
You will also be rewarded with working within a friendly and stimulating working environment where you will have a challenging and autonomous role that is critical to business.
You will have great working hours, market leading salary, death in service, bonus and pension.
For more details please contact Orla Milligan at Energis Recruitment on the number above or email your cv to in complete confidence.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this