Energis is recruiting for a Qualified / Part Qualified Group Accountant for our client based in Newtownabbey.
The successful Group Accountant will support the Group FC to prepare and provide timely, accurate and relevant financial information.
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts and VAT returns, ensuring appropriate reconciliations are performed
- P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash-flow forecasting
- Maintenance of all balance sheet accounts ensuring accuracy and appropriateness of data
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Book-keeping function
- Preparation of year-end Accounts/Audit Packs
- Liaise with auditors
- Project analysis, and maintenance of relevant documentation
- Qualified / Part qualified accountant with previous experience in industry
- Ability to prepare monthly management accounts
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to deliver high quality work to deadlines
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft and Accounting packages, preferably Sage
Salary on offer is in the region of £35 – 45k depending upon experience.
For further information or a confidential discussion please email your CV through the link or call us on +44 2890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.