Our client is a successful parent company with a multi million pound turnover and a range of trading subsidiaries. They are now seeking an experienced Group Accountant with excellent technical knowledge and strong attention to detail to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accountant to work for a well established business who continue to go from strength to strength. The successful applicant will also have the option to work from home.
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts and VAT returns, ensuring appropriate reconciliations are performed
- P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash-flow forecasting
- Maintenance of all balance sheet accounts ensuring accuracy and appropriateness of data
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Book-keeping function
- Preparation of year-end Accounts/Audit Packs
- Liaise with auditors
- Project analysis, and maintenance of relevant documentation
- Qualified / Part qualified accountant with previous experience in industry
- Ability to prepare monthly management accounts
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to deliver high quality work to deadlines
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft and Accounting packages, preferably Sage
Salary on offer is in the region of £35 – 45k depending upon experience.
For further information or a confidential discussion please email your CV through the link or call us on +44 2890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.