Energis is seeking an experienced Accountant to join our Belfast based client in the position of Group Accountant. This is an excellent opportunity work with a successful and forward-thinking business who can offer career progression.
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts and quarterly VAT returns for all companies within the Group, including timely preparation and compilation of relevant documentation for review
- P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash-flow forecasting on a monthly basis for all companies
- Maintenance of all balance sheet accounts including fixed assets, accruals and prepayments and ensuring adequate reconciliations and cut-offs are in place at month-end to ensure accuracy and appropriateness of data
- Preparation of annual budgets for the companies and incorporation of all group companies within the group budget
- Book-keeping function for group of companies
- Preparation of year-end Accounts/Audit Packs
- Ad hoc project analysis, and maintenance of relevant documentation, where required
- Analysis at Group level and appropriate reporting thereon
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Assist the financial controller with management of Group Audit process
- Qualified / part qualified CIMA with minimum 3 years experience in industry
- Excellent understanding of accounting processes and the need for appropriate controls in place
- Proven ability to prepare monthly management accounts
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Excel
- Proven ability to deliver high quality work within strict time frames
- Flexible in adapting to varied workloads
- Professional conduct & attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative with strong attention to detail
In return you will be offered a challenging role with a salary in the region of £35-40k depending on experience plus pension.
For further information or a confidential discussion please email your CV through the link or call us on +44 2890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.