Our client is a multi-million pound business based on the outskirts of Belfast, and are currently recruiting for a Group Financial Accountant to join their experienced team.
The successful Group Financial Accountant will report directly to the Group Finance Director and manage a team of 8 – 10 staff.
This is a great opportunity for an Accountant with experience in industry to develop their skills and experience with a successful and growing business.
- Monthly management accounts, including Profit and Loss, Balance sheet and cash flows.
- Annual Budgets.
- Quarterly Profit & Loss Forecasts.
- Balance sheet reporting and reconciliations to ensure accurate accruals and prepayments.
- Annual Statutory accounts preparation and all requests from external company auditors.
- Company Secretarial returns and compliance.
- Management and development of finance staff.
- Regulatory returns to include VAT / payroll / Pension, including adherence to all regulatory requirements.
- Complying with all requests from the parent company.
- Management of all Fixed Asset registers to include additions, disposals etc
- Financing and settlement of all HP Leases for equipment
- Compliance in relation to all external business requests (Statistical returns etc).
- Managing credit control for all companies within the group, including authorisations to grant credit limits.
- Managing cash flows for all companies including adherence to agreed credit limits for both customers and suppliers.
- Actively work and support other areas of the business including Procurement and IT
- ACCA / CIMA qualified accountant OR qualified by experience with 3-5 years previous experience in industry
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Team management skills
In return you will be offered a challenging role with a salary of £45-55k depending on experience.
For further information or a confidential discussion please email your CV through the link or call us on +44 2890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.