With their Headquarters in Belfast our client an industry leader in their sector and is seeking applications for the post of Financial Controller.
This is a genuinely superb opportunity to join a business who have enjoyed sustained growth and profitability, who can offer a direct pathway to a Financial Directorship.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, and with day-to-day responsibility for a team of finance personnel, duties are expected to include but are not limited to:
- Manage financial elements of all strategic business processes, working capital and operating decisions
- Control group operational expenditure, forecasting, budgets, cash management and analysis
- Develop and implement reporting and measuring mechanisms
- Own the monthly and quarterly group P&L process, cash flow etc
- Drive business efficiency and cost management processes
- CIMA / ACCA qualified accountant with a minimum of 10 years experience in industry at senior level
- Previous people management experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Attention to detail
Salary is in the region of £50 – 65k depending on experience.
For further information or a confidential discussion please email your CV through the link or call +44 2890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.