PwC FUTURE BUSINESS SKILLS ACADEMY
LOOKING TO START A CAREER WITH PwC?
Are you a degree holder with at least a 2:2 in any degree discipline?
Would you like to:
- Join the largest firm of professional advisors in Northern Ireland?
- Be part of Operate, our operational delivery business providing future-focused solutions to complex operational problems?
- Work across a range of service offerings including; Financial Crime, Compliance Testing, Customer Management, PMO Services and Business Operations?
- Gain training and skills in areas such as project management, business analysis, business acumen and CIMA Fundamentals in Financial Accounting?
- Be paid an allowance of £155 per week plus travel expenses while you train?
The selection process will entail an online psychometric assessment and a video interview. Interviews will be held 31st May, 1st & 2nd June 2021.
Experience is not required. Experience in an office environment in a business related role is desirable. In the event that a large number of applications are received PwC reserve the right to enhance the minimum criteria if necessary in order to generate a manageable shortlist for interviews
Due to the ongoing issues with Covid 19 the Academy training will be delivered through an on-line virtual classroom. Successful applicants will require appropriate IT access in order to link to the online tuition. Training will commence on Thursday 17th June 2021 and finish on Friday 13th August 2021. Applicants should be available for the duration of the training period. Successful academy participants will be guaranteed an interview with PwC on completion of the training.
To apply please click APPLY FOR THIS JOB
CLOSING: 12.00 noon – 23rd May 2020
For Further information see https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/assured-skills-training-programme Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to apply additional shortlisting criteria during the recruitment process.