FINTRU FINANCIAL SERVICES ACADEMY
LOOKING FOR A CAREER IN FINANCIAL SERVICES?
Or perhaps you are a graduate or an experienced professional looking for a new direction. If so…
WOULD YOU LIKE TO:
- Join a multi-award-winning financial services company?
- Work with some of the largest and most prestigious investment banks in the world?
- Become part of our North West Team?
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- An allowance of £155 per week while you train
- Training and skills in areas such as Compliance, Legal, Risk, Operations, KYC and Consultancy
- A clear and structured career path filled with opportunities for personal and professional development
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- All you need is a 2:2 in any degree discipline. A financial background is not necessary.
HOW IT WORKS
Graduates who are selected for FinTrU’s Financial Services Academy will receive practical training on Capital Markets, Financial Markets, Compliance and Organisational Skills. Experience is not required.
Initial Interviews will be held by telephone on 11th and 12th October 2021 and if successful a further video interview be held 18th-20th October 2021.
Due to the ongoing issues with Covid 19 the Academy training will be delivered through an on-line virtual classroom. Training will commence on Monday 8th November 2021 and finish on Friday 3rd December 2021. Applicants should be available for the duration of the training period.
To apply, please CLICK APPLY FOR THIS JOB.
CLOSING: 1st October 2021
For Further information see https://www.fintru.com/nw-academy
Or contact Ciaran Keenan/Alison Morrow
We reserve the right to apply additional shortlisting criteria during the recruitment process such as degree relevance and work experience.