FINTRU FINANCIAL SERVICES ACADEMY
LOOKING TO BREAK INTO A CAREER IN FINANCIAL SERVICES?
Are you a graduate or an experienced professional with at least a 2:2 in any degree discipline?
Would you like to:
- Join a multi-award-winning Financial Services company that is committed to giving local talent the opportunity to work on the global stage?
- Be part of our Belfast Team?
- Work with some of the largest and most prestigious investment banks in the world?
- Gain training and skills in areas such as Compliance, Legal, Risk, Operations, KYC and Consultancy?
- Be paid an allowance of £150 per week while you train?
Graduates who are selected for FinTrU’s Financial Services Academy will receive practical, real world training on Capital Markets, Financial Markets, Compliance and Organisational Skills. Experience is not required.
Initial Interviews will be held by telephone on 20-21 July and if successful a further video interview be held 23-24 July.
Due to the ongoing issues with Covid 19 the Academy training will be delivered through an on-line virtual classroom. Training will commence on Monday 3rd August and finish on Friday 28th August 2020. Applicants should be available for the duration of the training period.
For Further information and to submit your applications please CLICK APPLY FOR THIS JOB.
CLOSING: 10 JULY 2020
For Further information see https://www.fintru.ccm/belfast-academy
Or contact email@example.com
We reserve the right to apply additional shortlisting criteria during the recruitment process.