My Client, a large rapidly expanding risk advisory practice, is recruiting for an experienced Newly Qualified Internal Audit candidate to join their market leading team. This is a challenging role in a growing firm offering an excellent salary and benefits package. The successful Newly Qualified Internal Audit candidate will get the opportunity to work on a range of challenging projects that are unique to my client. My client has a strong focus on the NI market and are one of the very few firms who support a 'NO TRAVEL' model.
My Client is also keen to talk to Internal Audit specialist who are keen to develop IT Risk skills.
- As a Newly Qualified accountant in my clients Risk Advisory practice you will work as part of a large multi-disciplinary team delivering controls advisory and internal audit projects
- Led teams and manage junior members of staff
- Work with a range of high profile clients offering risk management, internal controls and process improvement solutions
- Ensure excellent results and service for clients
- Experience in a similar role - ideally within a professional services firm but will also consider candidates coming from Public Sector background
- Strong experience of internal audit / internal control, in both financial and operational processes
- Professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, IIA
My client can genuinely offer market leading package to attract the desired calibre of candidate. Package consists of a competitive base salary, flexible benefits (which ban be taken as cash), car allowance etc
For more information on this role please contact Gemma Murphy in confidence on 02890 912871 / 07826847333 or email
Experience: 0 yrs