Are you a recently qualified accountant coming from Audit looking for an opportunity to gain experience in Corporate Finance? Are you coming from a Tax background with some experience of tax reporting on mergers/acquisitions and transactions and keen to develop a career in Corporate Finance? My Client, a boutique consultancy based in Belfast, is looking for an experienced Financial Modeller o join there reputable Corporate Finance Team. You will become a valued team member in this award winning firm and receive market leading training and support from some of the most reputable names in Corporate Finance this side of the border.
- Assist in the production of business valuation documents as part of a business sale or buy side process
- Create business valuation and financial projection models to assist in valuation of businesses
- Researching and profiling potential acquisition targets and prospective buyers
- Assist in the arrangement of debt and equity finance for acquisitions and financial restructuring
- Pro-actively building and developing a network of internal and external relationships
- Create financial models to predict financial risks and returns
- Liaise with all parties involved in transactions and assist with negotiations
- Prepare legal documents and prospectuses
- Although advantageous, previous Corporate Finance experience is not essential
- Qualified accountant, desireable
- Excellent excel skills
- Commercially aware with genuine interest in Corporate Finance/Transaction Advisory
- Client facing with a keen eye for detail
For more for information on this role please contact Gemma Murphy in confidence on or call 02890 912871 or 07826847333.
Experience: 0 yrs