Temporary Income Recovery Officer
37 hours per week
Salary scale £21,420 - £25,500
Job ref: TIRO/9927/0818
Choice is seeking to recruit an Income Recovery Officer to provide an efficient, responsive and excellent customer focused Housing Management Service to its customers.
- 2 ‘A’ Levels & 1 years’ experience working in office administration
- Good understanding of the court/legal framework in relation to debtors
- Customer Facing Experience
- Knowledge of using a computerised management information system to collect and record tenant debt
- 6 months previous experience in a rent collection/credit control environment and housing administration
- Knowledge of Housing Association Rent Collection Methods
Benefits include: flexible working hours and contributory pension.
Further details and application packs are available VIA CLICKING THE APPLY BUTTON
Or alternatively telephone: 028 9044 1301 quoting the job reference number.
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Wednesday 22nd August 2018
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.