Salary scale £21,420 - £25,500 per annum
37 hours per week
The successful applicant will support the Procurement Manager in all aspects of procurement within the organisation.
Applicants should have:
- Experience in a procurement administration / officer role or similar (min 2 years) i.e. tender process, supplier relationship management, contract management
AND / OR
HND or equivalent in a construction or property management related discipline or purchasing/finance related discipline.
- Experience in a Public Sector Procurement role (min 1 years)
- Ability to analyse and interpret key data and formulate ideas and proposals.
- CIPS qualified.
- Experience of using ETenders NI or other tendering software systems.
- Thorough knowledge of Public procurement procedures /regulations and experience of running tender exercises above EU Thresholds.
- Experience of NEC Contracts.
- Working knowledge of Housing Association Guide and Procurement Strategy.
Closing date for completed applications is 12 noon, Thursday 26th April 2018.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
Further details and application packs are available by clicking on the APPLY BUTTON or alternatively telephone: 028 9044 1301 quoting the job reference number.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.