Job Title: Practice Manager (Financial Services)
Basic Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (Year One OTE £45,000) + CAR + PHONE (after probationary period)
CDF Financial, part of the CD Fairfield Group, is a growing Mortgage and Protection advisory business based in the Titanic Quarter. CDF Financial regularly finish in the top 10 performing businesses within our network in NI. Due to expansion we require a Practice Manager.
The role is an opportunity to manage a small but growing staff team to deliver exceptional results for our business and clients.
If you are the successful candidate you will already work in a fast-paced environment and will be responsible for managing mortgage and protection advisers as well as having significant, recent mortgage and protection advice experience personally. You must be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills and have experience in managing a team and significant work-flow. Reporting directly to the Directors of the Company, you will be required to maintain and produce accurate departmental reports and projections.
You will have an abundance of enthusiasm and great ideas to take the business forward.
The successful candidate will have a strong track record and a clear understanding of dealing with all aspects of whole of market mortgage, protection, and trust advice.
- 3 years relevant experience in a managerial role
- 5 years in a whole of market/independent mortgage and protection advice role
- CeMAP 1,2 and 3 or equivalent
- An unblemished regulatory record
- Superb sales skills
- Excellent customer focus, ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience of managing a team and working to towards achieving and implementing targets and KPIs
- A demonstrable track record in managing successful teams
- Experience in growing stand alone protection sales through use of discretionary trusts
- Experience of working within the Primis/First Complete Network
Interested applicants please submit your CV VIA THE APPLY BUTTON