Brook Street UK Limited is currently recruiting on behalf of their Belfast client for an Accounts Assistant & Purchase ledger clerk. - This is a maternity post - will start in January 2019
The position will involve the following main duties: -
* Processing supplier invoices.
* Matching Purchase Order Number to invoices.
* Supplier statement reconciliation.
* Handling supplier queries.
* Ensuring that financial records are accurate and up to date.
* Providing a comprehensive financial service
* Ensuring all reporting requirements are met.
* On occasion, providing cover for reception
Key Skills/Experience and Personal Characteristics Required:
* At least one year`s general accounts experience
* Knowledge of bank reconciliation and nominal ledger.
* Excellent Purchase Ledger experience.
* Excellent computer literacy with experience in Word & Excel.
* Excellent numeric skills and the ability to work methodically.
* Pleasant telephone manner.
* Excellent communication and organisational skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
* Ability to work on an individual basis and part of a team.
You will be required to work 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Salary Range - £19,000
If interested please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call me on 02890 324548 to arrange a registration
Experience: Previous purchase ledger experience necessary
Previous purchase ledger experience necessary