Brook Street are recruiting for one of our clients in Belfast city centre client who currently have a vacancy in their Audit and Business Advisory Services department for a qualified Audit Senior.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading professional services firm.
Duties for this job will involve:
* Leading Audit & Accounts Assignments for a wide variety of clients
* Leading Group Audit assignments and preparation of Group Consolidated Accounts
* Responsibility for preparation and completion of audit file prior to manager review
* Preparation of reports to management on issues identified during the audit
* Technical research and resolution of accounting issues and queries raised by clients
* Leading other special assignments, such as the preparation of Business Plans, Due Diligence Assignments, Preparation of Management Accounts and Cash Flow Forecasts as required for clients with which you are involved
* Managing teams of audit staff during audit fieldwork
* Reviewing and Supervising the work of Junior Audit Staff
* Working closely with all levels of client staff, including directors
* Reporting directly to Managers and Partners
* Other ad hoc assignments as required
Applicants for this role must have an ACCA or ACA qualification and have hands on experience of working in an accountancy firm
The salary for this job will depend on previous background and can be negotiated at interview.
Its a great chance to join a fantastic company who offer great in-house training and great career prospects.
Don`t delay, send your CV asap.
Experience: APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A ACCA QUALIFICATION AND HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN AN ACCOUNTANCY FIRM
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A ACCA QUALIFICATION AND HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN AN ACCOUNTANCY FIRM