Brook Street Recruitment (UK) Limited is delighted to be recruiting a Fully Qualified Accountant on behalf of our client in Belfast city centre.
This is a brilliant opportunity to further your career with a fantastic well known firm.
In this role you`ll be responsible for performing a range of accounting duties to support the smooth running of the organisation. You will work with a growing and well qualified team of accounting professionals and be encouraged to learn and develop new skills.
* Preparation and review of accounts for sole- traders, partnerships and limited companies
* Preparation and review of self-assessment tax returns for sole traders, partnerships, rental portfolios and individuals
* Preparation of Corporation tax returns for companies
* Preparation, review and submission of VAT returns
* Applicants must be a fully qualified accountant
* Must have an ACCA qualification
* Organised and communicative, you must have the ability to work on your own initiative and operate effectively within a team environment.
* Highly motivated approach and the drive to complete tasks to high standards and specified deadlines
* You will be expected to perform accountancy tasks a high standard and effectively delegate tasks to maximise productivity.
* Working to tight deadlines, you`ll prepare monthly accounts, consolidated accounts and month-end journals, as well as VAT and Intrastat reports.
* Experience of working in a professional office environment
* Excellent Word and Excel Skills
* Excellent spoken and written communication, with a strong commitment to customer service
Please send CV in word format via the link
Experience: Fully Qualified Accountant required - Applicants must have practice experience
Fully Qualified Accountant required - Applicants must have practice experience