Our client is a leading high end supplier / brand within their industry and have and exciting job opportunity within their Financial Planning department. This is an excellent opportunity for a part qualified accountant in their final year or a newly qualified accountant.
As Business Planning Analyst you will assist with reporting of monthly results and analysis. Reporting to the Financial Planning manager you will also be responsible for the business’s forecasting process.
· Assist in preparation of financial information from collating with colleges to obtain supporting data
· Prepare and update forecast accuracy schedule
· Managing forecasting and ensure all SAP system P&L planning steps are completed in an efficient manner
· Extract P&L comparatives for senior management
· Post Management sign off upload forecast onto SAP
· Complete finance worksheet and merge with commercial data
· Complete HR related finance data
· Financial Information Statement update
· Update pension fees and schedule
· Part Qualified Accountant in final year or newly qualified (CIMA / ACA / ACCA)
· Ability to work on own initiative and excellent project management skills
· Business planning experience
· Excellent attention to detail and accurate numerical reporting
· SAP system knowledge – SAP Business Warehouse experience desired
For more information please contact Stephen Turkington on 02890 325 325 or apply via the link.
We reserve the right to heighten short list criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.