Graduate Financial Analyst
Reporting to: Finance Team Lead
Allstate Northern Ireland is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Allstate Corporation employing over 2,000 people in Belfast, Northland (Derry) and Strabane. The company provides software development, support, maintenance and contact centre services across a range of systems and technologies to the Allstate Corporation based in Chicago, Illinois.
As an entry level Financial Analyst, the successful candidate will be part of a small team based in Belfast working closely with the Allstate Technology and Strategic Ventures (ATSV) Finance department in the US. The department supports the senior leadership of ATSV by providing financial analysis and consulting focusing on expense management. Analysts provide meaningful analysis on the drivers of expense and provide consulting on courses of action to ensure optimal expense control. Analysis includes technology and operational metrics, resource sourcing options, project delivery metrics, and benchmarking.
- Working closely with the management teams of this organization in controlling one of the largest expense areas in Allstate.
- Analysts provide meaningful analysis on the drivers of expense and provide consulting on courses of action to ensure optimal expense control.
- Analysis includes technology and operational metrics, resource sourcing options, project delivery metrics, and benchmarking.
- Activities include historical trending reporting and analysis and future forecasting and planning.
- A minimum 2.1 degree classification in Finance or related area of study.
- Must have less than 18 months of post-graduate experience.
- Applicants must be either EU citizens or possess a current UK visa which entitles the holder to take up full time employment.
- Having a logical and analytical approach.
- Good problem solving skills with an attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate well, build relationships and work as part of a team.
- Familiar with Microsoft office and the ability to analyze, manipulate, and interpret large amounts of data.
- Short listed applicants will be invited to an excel test and interview. Interviews will commence week beginning 29th August.
- Immediate start is preferable.
Closing Date for Applications: Wednesday 24th August 2016
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON for further details.
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
Allstate NI wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.