Abacus Careers are delighted to be recruiting for a Paraplanner on behalf of a long-established IFA in their Belfast office. Our client is one the most ambitious providers on the Northern Ireland market and are looking to add to their expanding team.
Salary & Benefits
Competitive base salary supplemented with educational support.
- This role will consist of several aspects including administrative duties and support/management of client relationships with the firm.
- Working as part of a wider team including Financial Advisors, to provide clients with timely and accurate materials and advice.
- Preparing and maintaining client files in accordance with any regulatory requirements.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to obtain all necessary information and undertaking research to identify the client's needs and objectives.
- Preparation of materials for client meetings including the drafting of suitability and valuation reports, financial reviews and drawdown documents.
- Act as a point of contact for complex queries from other members of staff.
- You will have solid understanding of working with the financial services industry, particularly within an IFA.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role including exposure in writing suitability and recommendation reports.
- Working towards (minimum of 3x R0 exams) or have achieved the Level 4 Diploma in financial planning.
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to adapt, understand and absorb information and work alongside the Financial advisor and the rest of the team. You will be naturally organized with excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize the workload. Personality of a key element of this process as you will also act as the first point of contact for those wishing to avail of the services the client has to offer.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and successful team. For a confidential career chat, please contact Mairead Shannon at Abacus Careers on (028) 90 313157 for a further chat or email your CV to Mairead@abacus.careers
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs