Trainee Financial Advisor
Abacus Careers are pleased to be recruiting for a Trainee Financial Advisor on behalf of an established financial services firms in their Belfast office. Our client is going through considerable growth with plans to double their workforce over the next 12 months.
Due to our client being at full capacity they will support the successful candidate get up and running by providing a book of business.
- This fantastic role will give you the opportunity to take that step from being either an experienced financial services administrator or paraplanner into the role of a Financial Advisor.
- You will work closely with the Financial Advisor and sit in with client meetings, research products, and gain unrivalled experience to make that transmission into a qualified Financial Advisor.
- A minimum of 2 year's experience in an IFA.
- Completed or at the latter stages of your Diploma Level 4.
- Administrative experience to include but not limited to:
- General report writing.
- Production of suitability reports/letters.
- Document chasing.
- Processing new business submissions.
- Knowledge of or experience working directly with pensions and investments would be preferable.
- Progression to a Financial Advisor
- Generous salary depending on experience
- Clients provided
- Educational Support
- Private Medical insurance
- Progression opportunities
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs