Trainee Financial Advisor
Abacus Careers are delighted to be recruiting for a Trainee Financial Advisor on behalf of a leading Financial Services firm in their Belfast Office. Their views on integrity mean that individual financial interests are looked after as if they were their own which highlights why they have been around for over 30 years.
Competitive (salary will always be dependant on the experience you bring)
Attractive benefits package to accompany.
Our client is offering this exciting but rare opportunity for candidates who are currently looking to take the step into that of a financial advisor and with a previous background in a role of junior paraplanner or experienced financial services administrator.
- Opportunity to take the next step in your financial services career.
- Work closely with the Financial Advisor and sit in on client meetings, research products and gain unrivalled experience to make your transition into a qualified Financial Advisor.
- No need to have a book of business as one will be provided.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an IFA
- Level 4 Diploma qualified or almost completed (to be qualified in the short-term)
- Administrative experience in a paraplanning/ financial services administrator role to include but not limited to:
- Interpreting data and agreed actions following advisor/client meetings along with producing client suitability reports to consolidate client needs and objectives.
- Prepare timely and accurate materials to ensure reviews and valuations are delivered to clients within the agreed schedule.
- Document chasing
- Good grasp of sales and processing new business.
The successful candidate will be driven and articulate and ready for the next step in their career and as such will have a proven successful history in financial services.
**Only Candidates who meet the required criteria will be considered**
Please contact Mairead Shannon at Abacus Careers on (028) 90 313157 for a further chat or email your CV to Mairead@abacus.careers
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs