Settlements & Sales Administrator
- Abacus Group are exclusively working with a global alternative investment management firm to recruit for an Settlements & Sales Administrator to join the Belfast team. You will be working with a fresh exciting firm that places emphasis on personal development.
- You will act as support for European and UK traders/clients but also get exposure to more global clients. You will be responsible for ensuring timely allocation of trades, settlement and reconciliation of any exceptions. I am looking for a professional with excellent written and verbal English communications skills who is exceptionally organised and detail oriented. The successful candidates will need to exhibit strong academic performance, exceptional interpersonal skills, and superior analytical, computer, and communication skills.
- 2-3 years' work experience in Settlements/ Trades
- Knowledge of investment types and financial markets
- Experience with reconciliation, trade input and accounting reporting
- Trade settlement experience in various international markets.
- Middle Office support experience
- Excellent basic salary on offer and great reward package!!
- Health Cover and Company Pension
- Monthly team lunches
- Career development
- Flexi working
- Work from home
- Nicky Strutt
Those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs