- Abacus Group have been retained by a leading global alternative investment management firm to recruit for their Stock Loan Settlements team for their new Belfast operation. You will be working with a large company but with a local company feel.
- Our client is seeking to grow their Stock Loan Settlements team by adding an experience dynamic individual, who will act as joint point person for Middle Office support for international traders/clients. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely allocation of trades, settlement and reconciliation of any exceptions. You must be professional with excellent written and verbal communications skills who is exceptionally organised and detail oriented. To help ensure their clients continue to receive an outstanding level of service, the Operations Professional must be able to manage multiple simultaneous tasks in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- 2:1 degree or above in finance, economics or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years' work experience in Operations/Clearing
- Experience with direct stock loans/ borrows experience
- Knowledge of investment types and financial markets
- Experience working with clearing counterparties
- Excellent basic salary on offer and great reward package!!
- Health Cover and Company Pension
- Nicky Strutt - email@example.com
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs