Senior Tax Manager
My client our one of Belfast's largest professional services employers and have established a finance function of 60+ people who operate on a global scale. With hundreds of thousands spent to improve their already state of the art office's my client are a huge promoter of staff well-being and work-life balance.
If you enjoy working on a global scale and giving inputs and advise that can have a huge impact throughout a Ftse 250 firm this is a role for you.
£60,000 - £70,000
- Bonus scheme
- Income protection
- Death in service
- Enhanced pensions
- Flexible working
Role and responsibilities:
- Manage the preparation of UK tax computations.
- Advise Senior Stakeholders on Tax which can impact commercial decisions
- Advise on budgets from a tax perspective.
- Manage the corporate tax for subsidiaries.
- Oversee of completion of quarterly VAT returns and European Sales List
- Key role in managing relationship with UK tax authorities
- Lead and develop Belfast Tax team
What do we look for?
- Fully Qualified Accountant
- CTA Qualified
- Working at a Senior Manager level
- Operated on a global scale
If you wish to hear more get in touch with:
Adam Myles on 02890313157 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs