Senior Pension Administrator - Belfast City Centre Location
Abacus Careers are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a leading IFA in Belfast. A great opportunity for the position of a Senior Pensions Administrator. The client have a great reputation for staff retention and are keen to add a high calibre individual to their experienced team.
Salary & Benefits
28-30k annual salary alongside an attractive package including:
- Great holiday entitlement
- Pension contribution
- Life insurance
- Bonus structure
Key outputs of the role:
Essentially you will work as part of a wider team to ensure a top-quality service is provided within agreed timescales and SLA's.
- You will be the main point of contact for a portfolio of DB schemes.
- Demonstrate ownership, responsibility and accountability for yourself whilst acting in a support role for junior members through feedback and coaching.
- Be organised, methodical and logical in your approach to the delegation of responsibilities.
- Act as an effective problem solver, providing technical support to clients and colleagues.
Moreover, you will assist with developing a culture of high standards, excellent quality and customer satisfaction. Whilst delegation will be a key skill, you will also be a point of reference for knowledge and as such you will effectively prioritise workload whilst taking responsibility for personal self-development.
- You will have achieved or be willing to actively work towards professional qualifications such as PMI/ QPA/ RPC/ DPC/ DPA
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience working with DB and DC schemes.
You will be customer and quality focused whilst being able to work well under pressure and effectively maintain accuracy in all that you do. You should possess good time-management skills and demonstrate the ability to be flexible and prioritise your workload daily, particularly assisting with the identification and provision of training for the team. This will require you to use your own initiative while also working as part of a wider team to consistently provide a first-class service to key clients.
Please contact Mairead Shannon at Abacus Careers on (028) 90 313157 for a confidential chat or email your CV to Mairead@abacus.careers
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs