Do you love working in an organisation which spans the four corners of the globe? Do you thrive working with a variety of senior international stakeholders in a commercially minded analytical role? Do you buzz off of a role where no two days are the same?
If so then I have the perfect role for you! Our FTSE listed client is seeking to appoint a newly qualified accountant into their growing team as a Senior Financial Analyst. With an excellent bonus and market-leading pension scheme this is truly one you don't want to miss.
Key duties include:
- Take ownership of the budget and forecasting process for one or more sub-divisions, including meeting with the business to agree compensation, discretionary and capital expenditure plans.
- Prepare forecast summary reporting packs for the business with analysis and commentary.
- Input into the annual strategic planning process through preparation of analysis and other information to enable collation of the plan.
- Prepare key month end management reporting packs for decision making/disclosure to market.
- Monthly and quarterly consolidation of management information packs across business areas and roll up to group level showing performance against budget, forecast and prior year
- Support local business partners in providing targeted quality commercial analysis
- Review of financial data during the month to provide timely corrections.
- Advocate continuous improvement programmes
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified chartered accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Have significant experience with budgeting and forecasting in a commercial setting
- Strong analytical skills particularly with variance analysis/producing commercial financial information
- Strong MS Office skills (particularly MS Excel, pivot tables, v-lookups etc)
If you're a motivated self-starter capable of working in a large team in a fast-paced commercial environment then this is the role for you. Apply today for a confidential chat.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs