Senior Finance Manager
Current liaising with a prestige NI top 20 firm, who have seen fantastic year on year growth over the past 4 years. This role offers great scope for progression and development whilst joining a firm who are continually evolving. Opportunity to have a team of Qualified and PQ Accountants reporting directly to this role, whilst also being a key player in the decision making within the senior management team.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Onsite parking
- 36 holidays
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of finance professionals
- Develop the process of monthly financial reports and reconciliations
- Responsible for implementing new processes and driving new business lines
- Support Partner and stakeholders with business growth matters
- Identify and support development with the finance team
What do we look for?
- Fully qualified Accountant
- Previously worked within a commercial finance environment
- Managed or supported a team of finance professionals
- Experience in business partnering and stakeholder engagement
Contact - Adam Myles
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs