Senior Credit Controller
Who we are working with:
On behalf of our client, Abacus Careers would like to hear from experienced Senior Credit Controller you will be working with successful global company and due to continued success they are growing their team in Belfast, Co.Antrim, N.Ireland
- Manage key client relationships and build a professional working relationship with clients and employees
- Meet key targets as agreed with management e.g. cash collection, DSO etc
- Ensure the timely and accurate posting of cash receipts into the Oracle AR sub-ledger
- Act as the first point of escalation in the tracking & recovery of brokerage fees from clients
- Resolve all questions and queries by having a thorough understanding of all products and brokerage calculations
- Generate & send monthly invoices
- Ensure all revenue and invoice files are reconciled and accounted by month-end deadlines
- Skilled in the use of Excel
- Experience of reporting in a KPI driven environment
- 4+ Years Credit Control Experience
- Experience of working in a Corporate/large firm environment
44 (0)28 90313157
If you would be interested in this position please apply, for other jobs in Belfast please visit the Abacus Professional Recruitment website.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs