Sales Support Administrator - Belfast City Centre
Abacus Careers are recruiting exclusively for a leading Financial Services firm for a Sales Support Administrator. This role will be a completely unique opportunity for the successful individual with no other role like this available on the local market.
£18K - with attractive Bonus structure and additional benefits.
- You will be providing sales support administration to an international sales team. When administering sales, you will need to keep a large CRM systems 100% accurate.
- Processing customer orders, including dealing with payments, checking files and providing regular customer updates.
- Dealing with customer enquiries by email and phone daily.
- Maintaining regular contact with customers and suppliers ensuring all orders are completed on time.
- Ensuring client files are maintained in line with company procedures.
- Must have administration experience within financial services preferably an IFA but not essential.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's and to include English and Maths
- Competent skills of the Microsoft Office Package
- Attention to detail
- High level of accuracy
- Good work ethic with the ability to work well under pressure and multi-task.
Contact Mairead Shannon at Abacus Careers on (028) 90 313157 for a further chat or email your CV to email@example.com for a confidential career discussion.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs