Risk and Compliance Analyst
- Abacus Group are pleased to be recruiting for a Risk and Compliance Analyst on behalf of a fast growing fintech company based in Belfast.
- The Risk and Compliance Analyst will be responsible for managing a portfolio of client relationships, ensuring delivery of a consistently high level of service to clients, addressing complex client queries and driving forward firm-wide roll-out of technology efficiencies and automation.
- Degree in a relevant discipline (mathematics, finance, accounting, actuarial, law), minimum 2:1;
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience;
- Proficient in Excel;
- Where an applicant does not have a relevant degree, we will accept 5 years' relevant work experience in the financial services sector (wholesale side).
- Generous basic depending on experience.
- Nicky Strutt - email@example.com
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs