Who are Abacus Careers working with?
Fantastic opportunity for a Finance/Accountancy or IT Graduate to join a top firm in Belfast
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Bachelor's degree focusing on Finance, Data Analytics, Statistics or other related areas. Relevant professional experience will also be considered.
* Some experience in corporate financial reporting or professional services reporting desirable.
* Strong Microsoft Office experience including Outlook, PowerPoint and expert-level skills in Excel.
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills with exemplary quality standards.
* Proactive and motivated approach with good organisational skills.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with others.
* Provide data in the form of reports and dashboards to assist with various Firm initiatives and processes, including FP&A activities, partner compensation, profitability, diversity and inclusion, and other areas of high priority.
* Support data reporting and business intelligence needs of the business by communicating with In Market customers in our global offices and various business functions.
* Test and validate standard reports and dashboards using multiple sources of data for various business processes.
* Acquire data from primary and secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems. Filter and "clean" data, and review trends of bad data to identify problems with data capture, design and architecture.
* Continually seek new and innovative ways to provide value-added financial and non-financial reporting to senior leadership and colleagues around the Firm.
* Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets. Create reports to provide analytical insights to stakeholders where appropriate.
* Deliver services to the end users within established SLAs.
- Finance/Accountancy/Business /IT Graduate
- Excellent excel skills
- Self Starter
- Ability to work well in a large finance function
- Previous experience would be preferable but not essential
44 (0)28 90995218
If you would be interested in this position please apply, for other jobs in Belfast please visit the Abacus Professional Recruitment website.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs