Regulatory Reporting Analyst
- Abacus Group are exclusively working with a leading global alternative investment management firm to recruit for a Regulatory Reporting Analyst for their new Belfast operation. You will be working with a large company but with a great local company feel.
- Act as the first line of defence for transaction regulatory reporting by managing controls and oversight metrics to show trends and anomalies that require further root cause analysis and remediation, and escalation of such items.
- Front to back reconciliation testing to ensure Quality Assurance for Regulatory submissions.
- Reviewing and understanding various reporting regulation and how it impacts with pending regulation changes
- Interpreting technical specifications and adapting to any regulatory changes.
- Communicate regularly with various internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver governance metrics for senior level operating committees
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or equivalent preferred.
- 2+ years' experience in finance or operations preferred.
- Individual must be dependable, responsible, motivated and demonstrate the ability to be successful with minimal supervision. Must be highly organised and detail oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed during challenging circumstances, including strict deadlines and technical issues and maintain composure under pressure.
- Candidate must possess strong customer relationship skills.
- Must possess problem solving ability, strong computer and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the Regulatory Reporting Process, including submitting transactions under MiFID II, EMIR, DF and SFTR.
- Control oriented; familiar with Trade processing and front to back office flows.
- Have an operational compliance mindset
Salary and benefits
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Generous salary depending on experience
- Career progression opportunities
Nicky Strutt - those that meet the criteria will be contacted
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs