Recruitment Consultant - Java / Software development
Here at the Abacus Talent Group (Abacus) the goal is simple, to help promote the brands of employers that wish to recruit staff; and match these job opportunities with career-driven candidates.
At Abacus, we believe that every member of the team must take individual responsibility to positively contribute to the achievement of company goals. As an organisation and individuals, we will only achieve our goals if we:
- Display professionalism, integrity and honesty to each other, our customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Start each day with a positive demeanour and a 'can do' attitude.
- Celebrate small and big wins and inspire each other.
- Work smart and apply high levels of operational performance.
- Continue to learn formally and informally and share our knowledge with colleagues.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be part of a team that delivers a high-level results to a broad range of existing clients, by building relationships through traditional methods such as, telephone, visits, networking events, also through the use of social media channels, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.
In this role, you will be skilled in attracting the right candidates to advertised vacancies, supporting them with their CV preparation, interview preparations, right through to placement in their new role. You will engage with the candidate throughout the entire process, build lasting relationships and obtain referrals and business leads from your candidates.
Also, by working with new and existing clients, you will identify clearly their recruitment needs. This is done by regularly visiting the client and fostering strong relationships.
To support your clients, you will draft, post and promote their vacancies via a range of mediums, with the aim of attracting applications from high quality candidates on the market. From there, you will arrange interviews, meetings and assessments of potential candidates as requested by your client, right through to placement.
As an IT Recruitment Consultant, you must be alert to changing situations and trends within the industry, show flexibility and initiative in adapting to those changes.
You must have the following:
- 5 GCSE/O' Level or equivalent level secondary education certificates awarded between A - C grades. Subjects to include English and Mathematics.
- Minimum 2 years IT recruitment experience in a 360 role Java / software development role
- OR minimum 2-years IT experience in a java/software development role
- Full driving license
What we offer:
- Competitive basic salary with commission earning potential - up to 20% commission earnings.
- Access to the leading tech firms in NI
- Career progression and Professional Development opportunities
- Westfield health cover - £1k cashback on private health appointments
- Travel to work and cycle to work schemes
- Long service awards - at 2 yrs and 5 yrs
- Duvet days
- Flexi-hours and work from home
- Enhance Maternity and Paternity benefits
- Purchase additional holiday scheme
- Increase holidays with length of service
- Team building events - networking events, black tie events and end of period team building
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs