Salary- £22-24k DOE
Who we are working with:
On behalf of our client, Abacus Careers would like to hear from experienced Project Co-ordinator you will be working with a highly successful Intl Company and due to continued success they are growing their team in Belfast
- Routing and delegation of PMO support requests
- Project administration and maintenance
- Assisting with revenue and cost recognition
- Timesheet approvals
- Project setup
- Expense claim approvals
- Assisting with month end invoicing
- Managing weekly timesheet completion (project specific)
- Dispatching invoices
- Other ad-hoc administration duties
Essential Skills Required;
- GCSE English and Maths (Grade A*-C), or equivalent
- Good Excel spreadsheet skills. The ability to use charts, pivots and formulas would be desirable.
- Excellent organisational skills and confidence in acting as the first point of contact by managing the teams group e-mail and arranging initial meetings with project managers
- Discretion in handling confidential information
- Ability to work to a high standard of accuracy
Additional Skills Required;
- Can communicate effectively with colleagues and managers.
- Good team player.
- Quality focused.
- Enthusiastic in the pursuit of duties.
- Proactive and responsible in areas of expertise
- Ability to work in a time pressured environment.
Personal attributes you should have:
- An organised approach and excellent time management and communication skills
- You will have previous Administration experience and the ability to work well as part of a team
44 (0)28 90995218
If you would be interested in this position please apply, for other jobs in Belfast please visit the Abacus Professional Recruitment website.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs