Project Accounting Analyst
Exciting dynamic opportunity has arisen with one of the key players within the Belfast finance market.
Salary - £24,000 - £30,000 + bonus and study support
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support preparation and update of budgets
- Support preparation of periodic financial forecasts
- Prepare monthly management accounts supporting packs
- Producing P&L reports to senior management
- Calculate the costs of large projects
What do we look for?
- Part-Qualified Accountant or relevant experience
- Advanced user of Microsoft excel
- Team Player
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
Contact - Adam Myles
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs