A great opportunity for ambitious, customer focused candidates with a background in pension administration looking for an employer invested in their growth.
Salary and Benefits:
Attractive Salary (depending on experience) with a competitive package including pension scheme and flexible benefits.
Monday - Friday 9-5pm
Abacus Careers are pleased to be recruiting for a Pensions Administrator on behalf of a leading Financial Services firm in their Belfast office. Our client is one of the most ambitious providers on the Northern Ireland market and have a track record of investing in keen professionals with a goal of advancing their career within the industry.
What you will do:
- Create, record and update customer data to ensure customer records are accurately maintained
- Provide technically accurate and compliant responses to member enquiries via telephone, email and letter
- Provide a consistent and quality customer experience to members/clients including the return of original documentation to clients.
- Performing multiple administration tasks ensuring relevant databases and systems are kept updated.
- Review the status of customer business and provide regular updates on the progress of their cases
- Completing manual benefit calculations
- Communicate and liaise internally and externally to facilitate excellent working relationships
- Recognise and escalate potential problems.
- Previous office experience ideally 12 months and within financial services or pensions will be advantageous
- Educated to a degree level (preferably maths/economics/finance) and have a strong mathematical background.
- Competent computer usage, especially Microsoft Excel
You will be customer and quality focused whilst being able to work well under pressure and effectively maintain accuracy in all that you do - especially in the processing of information. You should possess good time-management skills and demonstrate the ability to be flexible and prioritise your workload daily. This will require you to use your own initiative while also working as part of a wider team to consistently provide a first-class service to key clients.
Desirable: Previous experience of pension schemes particular DB & DC.
Please contact Mairead Shannon at Abacus Careers on (028) 90 313157 for a further chat or email your CV to Mairead@abacus.careers
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs