Payroll Senior-Belfast City Centre
Who are we working with?
Abacus Careers are currently working alongside a highly successful Global Company based in Belfast , we are seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Payroll Specialist and from a Global background , the ideal candidate will have experience working on several payrolls for different companies in a shared services environment.
£Depending on Experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in creation of payroll processes in new global locations
- Contributes to the operations of the global payroll function, interacting with outsourced providers in different jurisdictions
- Maintain procedures to ensure accurate and timely processing of UK and global payroll
- Plays a key role in processing payroll related projects from beginning to end
- Reports to the payroll supervisor to assist with the completion of the monthly payroll runs in the UK and across several non-UK jurisdictions
- Work with Legal, Finance, and People Support departments to ensure payroll compliance in all regions
Qualifications & Training and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a global payroll role
Contact :Leon McHugh 44 (0)28 90995218 or email your CV to Leon@abacus.careers
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs