Management Accountant /Part Qualified Accountant or QBE
Who are we working with?
Abacus Careers are currently working alongside highly established firm, who are a market leader within their industry, with a significant finance function here in the greater Belfast area. Our client are looking to bring on a financial analyst to join their specialist finance team. This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced finance professional to take their career to the next level, through the guidance and training this international entity have in place.
Salary: Attractive Depending on Experience
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Working from home
- Study support
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain customer satisfaction by promptly following up on customers' requests for information
- Ensure performance targets are met and service is delivered to end users as expected
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovative solutions and communicate these to the Lead Analyst
- Take proactive involvement in determining and implementing best practices
- Complete the processing of all technical responsibilities (see below) in a timely, efficient and accurate manner
- Contribute to team effort and assist co-workers across Core & Growth divisions as needed to balance workloads
- Help to create a work atmosphere conducive to a high degree of integrity and teamwork
What do we look for?
- Part Qualified Accountant or QBE
- Experience of budgeting, planning, forecasting and management reporting
- Target driven, with experience of meeting KPI's
- Competent Microsoft excel skills
- Analytic background with the ability to provide information to senior members
- Strong Communicator
Contact: Leon McHugh
44 (0)28 90995218
If you would be interested in this position please apply, for other jobs in Belfast please visit the Abacus Professional Recruitment website.With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs